Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The position of Pipefitter – Lead Craft reports directly to the project Supervisor.
Tower Craft I reports directly to Foreman
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for implementing Quality Assurance/Quality Control policies and procedures for the Company along with; verification of components and assemblies, verification of quality documentation, witness of product testing, visual examination of product, technical assistance to outside suppliers, and operations
- Implements quality requirements as it applies to operations plans
- Coordinates and directs quality control program designed to ensure quality of service consistent with established standards
- Directs those engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure consistent and accurate service plans
- Investigates and takes appropriate corrective actions with regards to customer complaints and inquiries
- Create and revise policies, procedures, forms, process control plans and flow charts
- Schedule and assist in performing quality audits within the organization
- Make suggestions/recommendations that could enhance or streamline operations
- Review inspection calls and reports for accuracy
- Liaison with external parties or customers regarding quality issues
- Other duties as directed by management/customer
The position of API Inspector will report directly to the Director of Operations.
If you don't see any job opportunities that interest you right now, please click here to connect with us
to stay informed about future opportunities in your areas of interest!